From new products (*) of 2021 collection Locatelli S.p.A. warranty is valid for 5 years from the date of purchase of each product.
The warranty covers any kind of manufacturing defects/ material defects, compatible with following limitations and exclusions.
*WARNING: 5 year warranty is valid with reference to following models:
- Aviator 3
For all others models, the warranty is valid for 2 years from the date of purchase.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Locatelli S.p.A. not be held responsible under any circumstances for any defects of products in case of:
- damages caused by accidents and/or falls and blows even accidental
- scratches, abrasion, deterioration, paint chip or others damages to the outer shell, to the visor or others external painted parts, caused by impacts, shock and/or blows even accidental
- color changes of the helmets as a result of use
- any damages caused by incorrect/ improper use, lack or poor of maintenance/ care, incorrect use of internal and external elements
- any changes made to the helmet by user or third parties
- damages caused by the use or chemicals or a direct heat source
- any damages caused by the application of stickers
- damages caused by any paint/ lacquer applied to the outer shell by user or third parties
- damages caused by the use of incompatible accessories sold by any company other than Locatelli S.p.A.
- any installation of unauthorized accessories
- any failure to comply with instructions in the manual
Where the warranty is in operation, Locatelli S.p.A. agrees to repair or replace components that will be defective, up to a maximum value limit equal to the purchase price of the helmet.
Replacement of one or more helmet components, during the warranty period does not extend the warranty duration, which may not be, in any case, exceed the period of 5 years from the date of purchase.
When purchasing an helmet, customer has to fill the warranty form and return it to Locatelli S.p.A. through the appropriate online form. Every warranty claims must be sent through Locatelli S.p.A. website www.airoh.com
Customer has to communicate to Locatelli S.p.A. the existence of any defects. Once the complaint has been received, company will inform customer on returning procedures directly to the company of the defected product.
The warranty is valid for:
- EU member states
- Extra EU member states in which is possible to buy Locatelli S.p.A. products through e-commerce
The warranty doesn’t compromise the right of the customer as expressly provided by the regulations implementing European directive 1999/44CE.
Locatelli S.p.A. advise, in any case, to replace the helmet after 5 years from the date of purchase.